This week in the Marketing Studio Rockstar CMO Strategy Advisor and former Forrester Research Director Jeff Clark shares his 5 F’in’ Marketing Operations fundamentals, sharing with host Ian Truscott the five foundational functions of a marketing operations team.
Matt Bailey, the founder of Sitelogic returns. After over a decade in digital marketing, Matt founded SiteLogic in 2006, originally as a digital marketing services agency, but pivoted to training in 2015, and now teaches digital marketing to the world’s biggest brands including Microsoft, HP, Comcast, Target and Nationwide and his work is used at several US universities, including Duke, Purdue and Rutgers, he’s the author of 3 books and as you’ll hear hosts his own podcast Endless Coffee Cup.
Matt and Ian catch up to discuss marketing skills, training, hiring, and creating goals and reports.
Finally, Ian grabs a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, who addresses the popular refrain that artificial content creators are taking our jobs.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Matt Bailey on LinkedIn, Twitter and at SiteLogic
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Matt Bailey on episode 148
- Matt Bailey’s Endless Coffee Cup Podcast
- Robert’s Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s Newsletter on LinkedIn
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- More from Robert on the topic in the Content Marketing Institute blog
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Jigsaw Falling into Place by Radiohead – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!