This week our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and sought after marketing strategy advisor, continue the Five F’in’ Marketing Fundamentals series, diving into getting in harmony with our customer by understanding the customer journey.
Ian chats with one of his favourite industry chums, Cathy McKnight, VP of Strategy and Consulting and Chief Solver of Problems with The Content Advisory. Cathy helps organizations transform how they approach content technology to enable their business strategy and improve performance. Cathy has 20 years of global experience and expertise in content strategy, content management, intranets, customer experience and the tech that help make these things happen. With this experience, she has helped dozens of companies realize their content, marketing and communication objectives, leading strategic business transformation initiatives and the detailed execution of enterprise technology implementations.
Ian then winds down the week with Cathy’s colleague and his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory. Over a cocktail, Robert shares a story of walking the tightrope of executing your content strategy.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Cathy McKnight on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Coverage of the acquisition of GatherContent by Bynder on CMSWire
- Official PR from Bynder on the GatherContent acquisition
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Robert’s new series on YouTube with the Content Marketing Institute
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- I’ll Be There for You – The Rembrandts – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!