This week our host Ian Truscott joins Jeff Clark our resident Rockstar CMO Strategy Advisor and former Forrester Research Director, in the marketing studio where Jeff shares his 5 f’in’ fundamentals for campaign planning.
Ian then goes backstage with Jill Jago, a futurist, entrepreneur and strategic communications consultant who has worked for global design firms, including NBBJ, Arup, AECOM, and B+H. She has dedicated her career to creating the circumstances that make more sustainable outcomes possible. After three decades in the design industry, Jill is now focusing on growing her own sustainable beauty company as the co-founder of Vermouth.
In this fun conversation, Jill shares the story behind founding Vermouth, her career journey and some great advice for startup marketers.
And then Ian winds down the week with a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar where Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory shares a great cocktail recipe and some sage advice for organizing content, asking; are you optimizing content for a library or a network?
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jill Jago on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Vermouth Beauty – on their website, Instagram and Facebook
- The Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool
- Robert’s article – Are You Optimizing Content for a Library or a Network? The Distinction Makes a Difference
- Robert’s Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- All I Do is Win by DJ Khaled – on YouTube
- Drink by Alestorm (the pirate rock!) – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!