This week our host Ian Truscott and regular guest Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and sought after marketing strategy advisor, complete the Five F’in’ Marketing Fundamentals series with a discussion about Marketing Operations.
Ian’s guest this week is Jill Ransome who leads the Jitterbit global marketing organization responsible for driving its growth strategy, demand generation, elevating brand awareness and consideration and, as you’ll hear, a passion for creating differentiated customer experiences that result in client loyalty. Aside from CX, they have a fascinating conversation about marketing education, integration, marketing technology that concludes with a fabulous candidate for the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Jill has more than 25 years of marketing and communications experience across technology, software and research brands. Before joining Jitterbit Jill held the CMO position at Tangoe and senior marketing positions at Exela and Questback, spending most of her career with high growth companies. Jill earned her Bachelor of Science in Global Marketing from Pennsylvania State University.
Ian then winds down the week with his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory. Over a cocktail, Robert shares the struggle content marketers have with quantity and quality and a great story from one of his customers.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jill Ransome on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- What’s MOPS Got to Do With It with Simon Daniels & Karla Wentworth
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Robert’s new series on YouTube with the Content Marketing Institute
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Smooth Operator – Sade – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!