This week our host Ian Truscott and regular guest Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and sought after marketing strategy advisor, are inspired by listener Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn to talk about buying journey models including Gartner, AIDA Forrester and the Pedowitz Group.
Ian’s guest this week is Tim Hines, a.k.a. The Marketing Starter, an author, podcast show host, keynote speaker, and consultant who shows people how to harness the power of the entrepreneurial spirit to accel in all that they do.
Tim specializes in developing omnichannel marketing programs within a variety of industries and partnering with startups to get their dreams off the ground. With nearly 20 years of experience, Tim has developed strategic marketing initiatives with a multitude of clients, including Dialpad, Tribune Media, Ticketmaster, and as you will hear, the CIA!
Ian then winds down the week with his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory. Over a cocktail, Robert talks about getting to that all-important content from your subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Tim Hines on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The State of Content Management Report – by Storyblok
- AIDA on Wikipedia
- Gartner B2B Buying Journey
- Forrester/Sirius Decisions B2B
- Forrester Buyers Journey
- Tim Hines’s website and book
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Robert’s new series on YouTube with the Content Marketing Institute
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Don’t You Forget About Me – Simple Minds – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!