This week our host Ian Truscott joins Jeff Clark our resident Rockstar CMO Strategy Advisor and former Forrester Research Director, in the marketing studio where Jeff shares a model for measuring your brand, with some practical ideas.
Ian then goes backstage with Mark Ordover, Chief Operating Officer at Evergreen Trading, a media investment firm that is powered by trade. Ian learns about how media trading works, as brands can trade real estate, aeroplanes, inventory and all sorts of assets for media, and Mark breaks down their model and provides insight into this fascinating part of the advertising business, running a 100% employee-owned company and gives us a COO’s view of marketing.
We then wind down the week with a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory shares a cocktail and has some excellent advice for using ChatGPT in your content marketing strategy.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Mark Ordover on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Evergreen Trading
- The Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool
- Robert’s website, that he said he’s ashamed of, take a look 😉 –> https://contentadvisory.net/
- Robert’s Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- The Pretender by The Foo Fighters – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!