Ian goes backstage with Connor Altier, the Global Brand Strategy Lead at Reebok, who shares the story of his fabulous career so far, some insight into working for a B2C brand and has a great nomination for our portal to marketing hell, the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, Ian grabs a cocktail in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, and he discusses marketing mnemonics and, specifically, his 5 C’s for content marketing.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Connor Altier on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- The Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool
- Robert’s article on Content Marketing Institute Blog – Mnemonic Content Strategy Framework Can Spark Conversations
- Robert’s Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Satisfy Your Soul by Bob Marley and the Wailers – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!