This week in the Marketing Studio with Jeff Clark (our resident Rockstar CMO Strategic Advisor and former Research Director at Forrester) Ian Truscott asks how to build an effective marketing team. and Jeff shares five steps to putting your marketing band together, whether you are a startup or an established team.
Founder of Vincita, business and success coach Caroline Kay returns backstage for the third time after previous appearances on episodes 20 and 45. Ian and Caroline discuss her approach to leadership coaching, her inspiring podcast, the concept of Positive Intelligence and the importance of understanding and facing your saboteurs.
Finally, in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, Ian joins Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, who over a cocktail, shares some advice on stopping thinking about the marketing medium and being content first.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Caroline Kay on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Caroline’s appearances on episodes 20 and 45
- Caroline’s company – Vincita
- Caroline’s website: carolinekay.co
- Caroline’s Snippets of Genius Podcast
- Positive Intelligence
- The Positive Intelligence assessment questionnaire
- Robert’s post on LinkedIn about the $100m comma
- Robert’s Newsletter on LinkedIn
- Robert chatting to Marketing AI expert Paul Roetzer on This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Union by The Black Eyed Peas on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!