This week in the Rockstar CMO Marketing Studio, Jeff Clark, our resident strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester discusses Influencer marketing in B2B, why it’s important and how to approach analysts and industry influencers.
Ian Truscott goes backstage with Don Richmond, who is the Chief Marketing Officer of IngredientX, the film and software development studio specializing in blockchain, DeFi (Decentralised finance) and NFT technologies. And, as you will hear, Don the co-creator of Film.io, the world’s most powerful decentralized filmmaking ecosystem that places Hollywood decision-making onto the blockchain and into the hands of creators and fans.
Don has had a splendid creative agency marketing career, with over twenty years of experience working with such notables as HBO, DIRECTV, ESPN, Barnes & Noble and Showtime. Including the launch and management of the DIRECTV Sports platform, working with sports legends like Kobe Bryant and Peyton Manning.
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar virtual bar to join Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, this week, Robert suggests we do a skills audit and the importance of figuring out our strengths and weaknesses.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
You can subscribe to this podcast on Apple, Spotify, Amazon and all good podcasting platforms – or visit https://rockstarcmo.com
The Links (if you can’t see them – stop by rockstarcmo.com)
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Don Richmond on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Liz High’s 5 Principles from Think Like a Brand not a Bank – on this podcast
- Rockstar CMO indpendent sponsored thought leadership – The Long Plays
- IngredientX on the web
- Flim.io on the web and on Twitter
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s latest project: Experience Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Count on Me by Bruno Mars on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!