Liz has worked with virtually every industry on both the client and agency side, using data-driven insight to help shape content, campaigns and brand value. Her clients have included everyone from tech giants Microsoft, Dell and Amazon, to entertainment heavyweight HBO. Her passion and consulting practice is focused on supporting startup and growth FinTechs, banks and credit unions to innovate, embrace brand thinking, and tell resonant stories that drive growth.
And she’s written a book, Think Like a Brand Not a Bank, about it that we will be serializing here, in this first episode, Ian and Liz dive into some of the data that supports the case for building a brand and Liz’s 5 principles for building a brand.
All the links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Liz High on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Liz High’s book – on the web: Think Like a Brand Not a Bank and on Twitter: @Brand_B4_Bank
- You can also buy it on Amazon
- Kantar 2022 Most Valuable Brands Report
- Edelman 2022 Trust Barometer
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!