Ian Truscott then goes backstage with Galina Sobolev the CMO of StyleScan and Founder/Creative Director at Single Los Angeles. As you’ll hear, Galina grew up in Ukraine, she learned to sew and crochet from her grandmother, developed a deep love of fashion, and studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She then pursued a career in high-end fashion, creating her own label, Single Los Angeles, a luxury collection for independent, stylish, and passionate women, and she was also a Fashion Designer Finalist on BRAVO’s “Launch My Line.”
Seeing that the fashion industry was on the precipice of change, Galina recognized a new opportunity at the intersection of fashion and technology and joined StyleScan as CMO, seeking innovative ways for fashion brands to become more inclusive, sustainable, and consumer-centric.
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar virtual bar to join Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, this week we are transported to Cleveland and find out what his top takeaways are from this week’s Content Marketing World.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss, please let us know.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Galina Sobolev on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- StyleScan on the Web, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Content Marketing World
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s latest project: Experience Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- I Ran by Flock of Seagulls – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!