In this week’s episode, the Marketing Studio Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and our host Ian Truscott share tips on creating great case studies in a new format where they share their One-Hit Wonder, Stevie Wonder and Wonderwall.
In the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, shares a cocktail to end the week with Ian, and they discuss content and owned media and maybe a bit about the Dallas Cowboys.
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Robert’s firm: The Content Advisory
- Robert’s book website: Content Marketing Strategy
- Robert’s “Rose Colored Glasses” column for CMI.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Do I Do by Stevie Wonder – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article