This week in the Rockstar CMO Marketing Studio, Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester gives his advice on how to work with agencies.
Ian Truscott goes backstage with Andrew Davies, who is the Chief Marketing Officer at Paddle a complete payments infrastructure for high-growth software companies, currently serving over 3000 customers. Previously Andrew was VP of Corporate Marketing at Optimizely (formerly Episerver), where he led global strategy for Demand Gen, Brand, Digital, ABM, and Content after they acquired Idio, the business he co-founded. Aside from being a co-founder, as Idio’s CMO, Andrew helped build the company from scratch to a market leader in B2B content personalization. And as you’ll hear, during his time at Optimizely, they integrated five acquisitions and rebranded the entire company.
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar virtual bar to join Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory. Over a cocktail, Ian and Robert chat about how we approach content marketing like golf, over a classic cocktail.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss, please let us know.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Andrew Davies on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Andrew’s company – Paddle
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s latest project: Experience Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Come Together by Marcus Miller – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!