In this week’s episode, in the Marketing Studio Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, and our host Ian Truscott give B2B thought leadership the One-Hit Wonder, Stevie Wonder and Wonderwall treatment.
Ian then joins Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and shares a cocktail to end the week and Robert wonders if it is time to stop doing something to spend time thinking about new strategies in the face of AI.
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Robert’s firm: The Content Advisory
- Robert’s book website: Content Marketing Strategy
- Robert’s “Rose Colored Glasses” column for CMI.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Boogie On Reggae Woman by Stevie Wonder – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article