This week in the Marketing Studio, Ian Truscott and regular guest rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester are inspired by an article from the Forrester blog and discuss four tips on how product marketing can get off the marketing hamster wheel and focus on growth.
Ian then goes backstage with Seth Goldstein, the founder and Principal Creative Director at Goldstein Media, a full-service digital marketing agency located just north of Philadelphia in historic Doylestown, PA. As you’ll hear, recovering journalist Seth specialises in helping start-ups and biotechnology/life science companies get found online using digital marketing strategies. Seth is the host of two podcasts, Entrepreneur’s Enigma and Digital Marketing Dive, and for almost a decade has published the popular Marketing Junto newsletter.
Finally, we are transported away to the Rockstar virtual bar to join Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory. Over a cocktail, Ian and Robert chat about change in organizations and how teams should try something new.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss, please let us know.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Seth Goldstein on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Four Tips On Finding — And Spearheading — New Strategies For Growth – Beth Caplow, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Seth’s company: Goldstein Media
- Seth’s podcasts: Entrepreneur’s Enigma and Digital Marketing Dive
- Marketing Junto newsletter
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s latest project: Experience Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!