This week Ian Truscott chats with our regular guest, rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester as he shares some practical tips for brand research and measurement.
Ian’s guest this week is Matthew Woodget, a technologist, marketer, and storyteller whose marketing pedigree spans over 20 years. He heads up Go Narrative, where he helps marketers and entrepreneurs reduce frustration, increase reach and drive growth using story structures. He’s a status quo challenger who is passionate about finding a better way to clarity.
They talk about brand storytelling, his 3D model, how to simplify the process and some tips from his book “Storytelling For Action Playbook: The No BS Guide for Crafting Business Stories That Increase Demand and Accelerate Sales Velocity”
Finally, Ian winds down the week with his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where, over a cocktail, they ponder the role of technology in content production.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Matthew Woodget on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Matthew’s agency – Go Narrative
- Matthew’s Storytelling For Action Playbook – available on Barnes and Noble (and others)
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Robert’s new series on YouTube with the Content Marketing Institute
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- The Pretender – The Foo Fighters – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!