This week our rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, brings a copy of the New York Times magazine to the penthouse. He and Ian discuss the article “A.I. Is Mastering Language. Should We Trust What It Says?” (subscription required) and how this impacts marketers.
Ian’s guest this week is Brand Marketing Director Jo Janssen. Jo has a fabulous marketing career, working in B2C and has driven over £20 million annual revenue increases for multiple foods and drinks businesses, including Nestlè, Cadbury, Walkers Crisps, Guinness, Foster’s beer, and Jameson Irish Whiskey. Jo joins Ian for her podcasting debut to share her approach to collaborating with the business to drive performance through product innovation and the delivery of strategies that solve consumer challenges.
Finally, Ian winds down the week with his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar where, over a cocktail, they chat about listening while waiting to speak.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jo Janssen on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The story of the big fish from an Avis ad
- The Pyramid Principle (a summary article on LinkedIn)
- The Conversion Code
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Robert’s new series on YouTube with the Content Marketing Institute
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Walk like an Egyptian – The Bangles – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article