This week our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and sought after marketing strategy advisor continue the Five F’in’ Marketing Fundamentals series, this week diving into branding or what kind of band do you want to be?
Steffen has a successful track record of scaling businesses and building teams, previously holding marketing and commercial leadership positions at Upwork and Airtame, as you’ll hear his startup and entrepreneurial experience means Steffen knows the pain points of rapidly scaling marketing and growth first hand. And aside from learning about Steffen’s career, they geek out on the topic of measurement and attribution.
Ian then winds down the week with a man once described as a likeable Mark Ritson, his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at the Content Advisory and over a cocktail, Robert shares a thought about making the content donuts.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Steffen Hedebrandt on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Modern Product Marketers Roadies or Rockstars?
- Dreamdata on the web, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Time to make the donuts ad on YouTube
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Brand New Day by Sting on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!