This week, as our guest postponed when their neighbor’s contractor sliced through their internet, Ian Truscott talks about a recent article he wrote on the importance of brand building – Back to Brand based on a session with the Experience Advisors.
In the newly rebranded Marketing Studio, Ian Truscott and regular guest, rockstar strategy advisor Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, discuss getting started with branding, what’s different between B2B and B2C, and whether we should focus on product branding or company branding.
And we round off the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, transports us away with a classic cocktail from his youth to ponder doing more with less.
If you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss, please let us know at the links below.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back – Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Think (About It)- Patra Ft Lyn Collins – on Spotify
- What’s In a Name? – Late Night Alumni – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!