This week our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and sought after marketing strategy advisor, continue the Five F’in’ Marketing Fundamentals series, this week diving into market research or the muse for our marketing band.
Ian chats with founders of Email Marketing Heroes Rob and Kennedy, who you might know as hosts of the very entertaining podcast, The Email Marketing Show, or as the founders of the survey platform that makes you sales, ResponseSuite.
Red-haired Rob is a comedy stage hypnotist, and platinum-haired Kennedy is a psychological mind reader (or mentalist as it would be called in the US). They have spent almost 18 years relying on their skills of getting into other people’s heads to carve out successful careers in show-business. Now, as founders of EmailMarketingHeroes.com, Rob and Kennedy’s mission is to save the world from that grubby old-fashioned email marketing we’ve all grown to loathe. Wherever you happen to be in your relationship with email marketing, Rob and Kennedy are here to help grow your businesses by sending more emails that people love receiving.
Ian then winds down the week with a man once described as a likeable Mark Ritson, his content marketing guru, Robert Rose, the Chief Trouble Maker at the Content Advisory. Over a cocktail, Robert brings some measurement to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar this week.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Kennedy on LinkedIn
- Rob on LinkedIn
- Rob and Kennedy on Twitter and on Instagram
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Email Marketing Heroes website
- The Email Marketing Show podcast
- The League of Email Marketing Heroes
- Download Clicks and Tricks
- The Email Marketing Heroes Facebook group
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Muse – Feeling Good – on Spotify
Previous episodes, show notes and transcripts are on Rockstar CMO FM and the podcast is available on all your favorite platforms, including Apple and Spotify.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!