In the Marketing Studio this week, Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO Strategic Advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, discuss things to consider if you are considering launching a podcast as part of your B2B marketing.
Ian then goes backstage with Dan White, a marketing and insights innovator, for nearly 30 years, Dan was a one-company man with Kantar Millward Brown a multinational market research firm specializing in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and brand equity research. Dan now shares that experience as a branding consultant and author, recently publishing The Smart Branding Book. They discuss his career, branding and his writing.
Finally, after his faux par last week, Ian manages to invite Robert Rose to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar this week and discuss some recent B2C research published by the Content Marketing Institute.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Dan White, on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- This Old Marketing Podcast episode – The Future of Podcasting: Is a Bear Market on the Horizon?
- The Born To Design Podcast by Dassault Systems/SolidWorks
- Marketing Cheat Codes Podcast by Aprimo, hosted by Ed Breault
- Ed Breault on Episode 54
- Finding Focus podcast by Gated hosted by Melissa Moody
- The Marketing Podcast Network
- Dan Whites Book – The Smart Branding Book
- Robert’s article on the Content Marketing Institute blog on their B2C research
- Robert’s Podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Golddust by DJ Fresh on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!