We kick off by continuing our series on marketing education with our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark (former Research Director at SiriusDecisions /Forrester and Principal, Strategic Advisory at Rockstar CMO). This week they discuss the marketing P’s, based on a comment on the Rockstar CMO LinkedIn page from listener Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn.
Our guest this week is Rebecca Biestman, the Chief Marketing Officer at Reputation. We explored Rebecca’s impressive career in Episode 93, but Rebecca is not only a marketing leader but a passionate advocate and expert in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs that often end up in the inbox of marketing. We discuss her experience with setting up successful CSR programs and aligning them to the business’s success.
And we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO Virtual Bar to join Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory to be transported away for a cocktail and ponder if the facts really do speak for themselves.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Rebecca Biestman on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- The 7 P’s described on the Professional Academy
- Irene Nehrkorn-Kayn on LinkedIn
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Interview with Rebecca on episode 93
- Reputation on the web and Twitter
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- The Content Advisory on YouTube
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Pump It by The Black Eyed Peas on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article