An 80’s remix of an episode this week as we lose all control of our guests and keep the party going way past closing time.
We kick off by continuing our series on marketing education with our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark (former Research Director at SiriusDecisions /Forrester and Principal, Strategic Advisory at Rockstar CMO) discussing the 3 books that influenced their early marketing career.
We hang out with two incredibly experienced, passionate and interesting retail marketers Ted Rubin and John Andrews as they discuss their book: Retail Relevancy: How brands and retailers will connect with shoppers in a post-physical retail world,
And we retire to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar to be transported away with a cocktail and a thought about marketing with Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory and we discuss building the marketing plane while you are flying it.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ted Rubin on LinkedIn and Twitter
- John Andrews on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Retail Relevancy: How brands and retailers will connect with shoppers in a post-physical retail world – Ted Rubin & John Andrews
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- The Content Advisory on YouTube
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Ogilvy on Advertising – David Ogilvy
- Marketing Myopia – Theodore Levitt
- Eating the Big Fish – Adam Morgan
- Tribes – Seth Godin
- The Ultimate Question 2.0 – Fred Reichheld & Rob Markey
- Managing Content Marketing – Robert Rose & Joe Pulizzi
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Everyday I Write The Book by Elvis Costello on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!