This week we celebrate 100 episodes as Ian Truscott interviews our regular expert, Jeff Clark They discuss some priceless advice for new marketers from Jeff’s career as a marketing leader for blue-chip B2B technology vendors and advising some fantastic B2B companies and brands as a Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester Principal, Strategic Advisory at Rockstar CMO
This week’s guest is Ken Schwarz, the Managing Principal at PSP Enterprises. Ken is an enterprise software professional with a 30-year career spanning roles in engineering, sales, and marketing in software infrastructure companies with a speciality in competitive intelligence. Ken holds a bachelor’s degree in East Asian Studies from Harvard College and lived and worked in Japan for seven years.
Ian chats to Ken about the importance of win/loss analysis for B2B marketers, the insight it can reveal and how to do it well.
And, finally where better to celebrate the 100th episode than the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where Ian finds Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory for a very special 100th celebration cocktail and a chat about a question Robert got asked this week: “How do you create popular content?”.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ken Schwarz, on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- PSP Enterprises
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- The Content Advisory on YouTube
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi – This Old Marketing
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Ghetto Story by Cham on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!