This week Jeff Clark is away so Ian Truscott plays a solo about true fans, community and maybe it’s the quiet ones we need to watch and become comfortable with having an audience that might not be known to us.
Ian catches up with Eric Fulwiler, former CMO and CCO at 11:FS, who we were introduced to on episode 30, who has just founded a new marketing innovation consultancy Rival. They chat about the challenge of starting a new business, as well as the focus on growth, innovation and how large organizations can adopt a startup mentality to drive that growth.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Eric Fulwiler on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- 1000 true fans by Kevin Kelly
- The What’s MOPs Got to Do With It? Podcast
- The Tilt content creator community
- Interview with Eric Fulwiler on episode 30
- Eric’s agency – Rival
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Bjork – Oh So Quiet – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!