In this week’s episode, Ian Truscott, Editor of Rockstar CMO, talks about hope, interviews Eric Fulwiler, COO at 11:FS, and retires for the weekend with a cocktail with Robert Rose.
This week’s interview is with the former EMEA head of Vayner Media Eric Fulwiler who is now COO of 11:FS, a challenger consultancy that builds and launches next-generation digital propositions for some of the biggest banks in the world. It’s a fascinating conversation.
Finally, we are back in the virtual Rockstar CMO bar, where Robert Rose tries to guide Ian through making a new cocktail, and they discuss the perennial favorite topic of content marketers, whether we should gate our content.
- Joe Pulizzi’s Content Inc. podcast
- Ahmed Hasan’s article Don’t stop the marketing music, change the tune
- Eric Fulwiler on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory
- PNR With This Old Marketing Podcast
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article