Our guest this week is Anne-Marie Twigge, the MD of The Next Women, a global movement of ambitious women and progress-driven companies. Anne-Marie has had a fascinating career, she has a BA in Business Administration and an MA in Artistic Research has been an artist in residence, a creative director, serves on the UN Women Advisory Board, and founded TJIGX a web channel focused on promoting diversity.
We discuss the challenges facing women entrepreneurs, marketing advice for entrepreneurs, how to support The Next Women, the problems with creative briefs, and the assumption of the best intentions marketers have.
Finally, we retire to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where, as we start to wrap up the year, Robert Rose discusses assessing strengths and weaknesses over a warming cocktail.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Anne-Marie Twigge on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Sheryl Crow – A Change Would Do You Good – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!