Chris has over 20 years of experience growing companies in the technology sector and held leadership roles in marketing, creative, technical, and business development at companies including Perfecto, Pyxis Mobile, KPMG-CT, ModelGolf, and Cambridge Technology Group. Chris is a recognized thought leader in the areas of AI, DEI, and Content Governance, and is active within industry groups dedicated to the growth and health of Marketing Technology and the verticals he serves.
In an extended interview segment this week, Ian and Chris discuss what inspired him to get into marketing, connecting marketing to revenue and the fallacy of MQL’s (Marketing Qualified Leads) and a fantastic suggestion for our portal to marketing hell – The Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, we retire to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where, as we start to wrap up the year, Robert Rose, prepares us for change over a warming cocktail.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Chris P. Willis on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Des’ree You Gotta Be – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!