For the first time in 88 episodes, the perils of delivering fresh guests on a weekly show have caught up with us, we’ve been struck by the global just-in-time supply chain issues and the delivery of the guest we promised in last weeks show has been delayed, we’ll hopefully connect with Melissa Sargeant CMO of Litmus in early December.
So, that gives us a chance to slip into the Rockstar CMO virtual bar early, Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory is there and he has a quote from a poem to share, and a conversation he had with a marketer, wishing they could start again, but is it true that the only way out is through, or could she do that?
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Pink Floyd Money on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!