This week Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former SiriusDecisions/Forrester research director crosses the streams of his two passions marketing and looking after our planet as we discuss the role we can play as marketers in contributing to sustainability.
We complete our mini-series with Christina Del Villar talking about her book Sway: Implement the GRIT Marketing Method to Gain Influence & Drive Corporate Strategy, diving into the detail of what G.R.I.T means and we round off with T for Tools and Technology a hot topic here on Rockstar CMO and she shares some wonderful insight.
Robert Rose Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory is back on his virtual Rockstar CMO bar stool, we chat about being a big picture thinker or a detail-orientated marketer, really interesting conversation as he shares how the latter could see you being passed over for promotion.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Christina Del Villar on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- What’s going on by Marvin Gaye on Spotify
- The brief “jaunty organ music” was Joe Pontano from Youtube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article