This week Ian Truscott is joined by Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor and former Sirius Decisions/Forrester Research Director who is inspired by last weeks discussion with Christina Del Villar and they chat about the evergreen topic on this show – marketing technology and he chooses a classic track to accompany as we wonder how did we get here?
David Rodnitzky, CEO and founder of 3Q Digital returns to the show. In episode 75, we chatted about his book Unfair Marketing and his fascinating journey from law school to a senior marketer at various silicon valley internet companies, this week inspired by an article he wrote for his Inside the Double Bubble newsletter we discuss whether all marketers are liars.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- David Rodnitzky on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Episode 75 with David Rodnitzky
- David’s agency 3Q Digital
- David’s Double Bubble Newsletter on LinkedIn
- Content Marketing World
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Once in a Lifetime by Talking Heads – on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!