This week Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor is back and we continue to discuss marketing planning, focusing on the importance of understanding customer needs and balancing planning with execution, especially for new marketing leaders.
We kick off a mini-series with Christina Del Villar who appeared on episode 64 of the show, talking about her book Sway: Implement the GRIT Marketing Method to Gain Influence & Drive Corporate Strategy and we dive into the detail of what G.R.I.T means, starting with the G – Go-to-Market.
If you missed the last time Christina was on the show, Christina is a Silicon Valley marketing executive, consultant, and author who geeks out on helping companies transform, grow and scale. With 25 years of experience at Fortune 100 companies and more than 15 startups. Christina has developed go-to-market and marketing strategies for new product launches, acquisitions, and IPOs, particularly for high-growth companies.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Christina Del Villar on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Christine Del Villar’s website and book
- The music video promoting the book on YouTube
- Episode 64: The Julie Defines Categories, Christina Del Villar Sways, and the Content at Scale Cocktail Episode
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- The “Swimming Pool Guy” that we couldn’t remember the name of – Marcus Sheridan
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Need you Tonight by INXS on Spotify
- The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!