This week Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO Advisor, and former Sirrius Decisions/Forrester research director is inspired by a post by one of his former colleagues, Marcia Trask who writes on the Forrester blog “To Build A Better Marketing Plan, Revisit Your Approach To Planning” and we discuss it and how to align this with being Agile.
We continue our mini-series with Christina Del Villar talking about her book Sway: Implement the GRIT Marketing Method to Gain Influence & Drive Corporate Strategy, diving into the detail of what G.R.I.T means, and in the third of our four-part series, we discuss the I in GRIT, which is for intentional.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Christina Del Villar on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- To Build A Better Marketing Plan, Revisit Your Approach To Planning by Marcia Trask
- The Agile Rhapsody on YouTube
- Christine Del Villar’s website and book
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!