In this 7th special mid-week mini-episode, Ian Truscott and Liz High complete their dive into her book “Think Like a Brand, Not a Bank” and discuss her favorite of the five principles they’ve been discussing the last six weeks.
They then broaden their discussion to look at an industry example – Marcus, Goldman Sachs’s foray into digital retail banking, citing commentary from the Prof G Podcast and an article on The Financial Brand. Liz then shares examples of financial brands that have done a better job of thinking like a brand with their retail offering.
You can subscribe to this podcast on Apple, Spotify, Amazon and all good podcasting platforms or drop by https://rockstarcmo.com
- Article on The Financial Brand – Marcus by Goldman Sachs Finds That Building a Retail Bank is Tough
- The Prof G Podcast episode that discusses Marcus by Goldman Sachs – on Apple Podcast
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Liz High on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Learn more about the book, find where to purchase it and listen to all previous episodes of this mini-series at Think Like a Brand on Rockstar CMO
- You can find Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Please say hello if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!