This week in the Marketing Studio, our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester inspired by a Forrester webinar, discuss Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and opportunities.
Ian goes backstage with Ariadna Navarro, the Chief Growth Officer at strategy and design agency VSA Partners, where she leads strategy, client engagement and business development. Acknowledging the connective tissue between what a brand is and what a brand does, Ari has a unique perspective on where markets are going, what clients need and how a brand can find a moment of differentiation in crowded markets. And you can find her working on projects from IBM to AT&T to Wayfair.
VSA Partners is a strategy and design agency that blends consumer insights and data with human-centred design to activate meaningful, motivating and measurable experiences in an increasingly noisy world. With offices in Chicago, New York and San Francisco, VSA offers a full range of fully integrated capabilities—branding, advertising, data science and technology—all under one roof and is a proud member of Meet The People, an international family of independent agencies. For more than 40 years, VSA has delivered solutions for business and creative leaders at some of the world’s most respected brands and forward-thinking organizations, including Google, Nike and IBM.
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and get transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory for a marketing thought. This week, over a cocktail, Robert points out that it’s not just the story but how you tell it.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
(if you can’t see them, please stop by https://rockstarcmo.com)
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ariadna Navarro on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Forrester Webinar – Goodbye MQLs! Hello Opportunities!
- VSA Partners
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s latest project: Experience Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Opportunities by The Pet Shop Boys on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!