This week in the Marketing Studio, our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester dive into the big topic of personas in 7 steps and predictably don’t cover it in twenty minutes!
Ian goes backstage with Kelley Troia, who has the wonderful title of Chief Astonishment Officer at Clandestine Events. With over 20 years of experience leading branding initiatives for household brands like Walmart Stores and Whole Foods, Kelley now specialises in turning brand values into actionable event marketing. Fiercely dedicated and passionate about bringing people together, Kelley strives to make every Clandestine event the experience of a lifetime. Kelley and Ian discuss her career and the opportunity that sports event sponsorship offers.
Finally, we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and get transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory for a marketing thought. This week, the topic for the bar is setting and tracking goals in this ever-changing world.
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
(if you can’t see them, please stop by https://rockstarcmo.com)
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Kelley Troia on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Book mentioned by Jeff: The Inmates Are Running the Asylum: Why High Tech Products Drive Us Crazy and How to Restore the Sanity by Alan Cooper
- Clandestine Events on Linkedin, Twitter and the Web
- Robert’s book recommendation: Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert’s latest project: Experience Advisors
- Robert’s podcast – This Old Marketing
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Close to You by Maxi Priest on Spotify
You can subscribe to this podcast on Apple, Spotify, Amazon and all good podcasting platforms – or visit https://rockstarcmo.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!