Another packed episode this week. Starting with Ian Truscott, Editor of Rockstar CMO, chatting with Jeff Clark, Rockstar CMO advisor, and former Sirrius Decisions/Forrester Research Director to decide if a marketing tune, topic, technique, or trend that everyone is talking about is a one-hit-wonder or Wonderwall. This week they discuss Data-driven marketing.
This week’s interview is with Christoph Trappe, a rock star content marketer, author, and speaker. They discuss his 4th book, Going Live, his journey from journalist to content marketer, and some advice from his many client engagements.
And finally, to escape the lockdown in London and to kick off the weekend, Ian joins Robert Rose, Chief Troublemaker at The Content Advisory, in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, and they pour a cocktail, transport themselves to San Francisco and discuss the perils of zoom fatigue and what you can do about it.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Christoph Trappe at Authentic Storytelling, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose on Clubhouse – Big Content Marketing Trend; Buying Media Companies on March 3rd
- The At Home Digital Summit
- Going Live by Christoph Trappe
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
You can subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and many others.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!