This week, it’s our 50th episode, considered the golden anniversary.
In this episode, Ian Truscott chats with Rockstar CMO Advisor Jeff Clark in the now regular “One hit wonder or Wonderwall” segment. They discuss if all that glitters in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) is marketing gold.
In the interview segment, we learn about “The Favouribility Journey” by Leor Franks, a marketing and business development leader in the legal and professional services industry , currently Business Development & Marketing Director at Kingsley Napley. Could this be the marketing Midas touch?
Finally, we think you’ll agree Robert Rose provides the gilding on our show, and this week he shares what content marketers can learn from the Roman empire and “The Commanders Intent”.
Enjoy, and let us know if our 50th attempt at podcast alchemy has given us gold.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Leor Franks on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- The Favouribility Journey by Leor Franks on YouTube and LinkedIn
- They Don’t Know Who You Are – or They Don’t Care. That’s a Problem from Robert Rose’s CMI Newsletter
- Content Strategy and the Commanders Intent – article by Robert Rose
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!