It’s Valentine’s weekend, and this week, Ian Truscott is again joined by Rockstar CMO Advisor Jeff Clark for our weekly one-hit-wonder or Wonderwall segment and decide if a marketing trend or technique is marketing true love.
Inspired by a hearted tweet by a friend of the show Dennis Shiao, Cathy McKnight joins Ian for a discussion about Headless, the latest buzzword that the marketing technology world seems to be crushing on.
And finally, the bromance continues as Ian joins Robert Rose in the Rockstar CMO bar, where over a cocktail they chat about the channels we should choose for posting our customer love letters.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Cathy McKnight on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- The tweet from Dennis Shiao that inspired our conversation
- The story from Techcrunch – Headless CMS Storyblok raises $8.5M Series A funding
- The huge US cyber-attack reported as being from Russia
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article