Our 52nd episode and our birthday!
There is no pausing for cake, as Ian Truscott dives straight into the one-hit-wonder or Wonderwall section with a discussion about marketing education, inspired by a Mark Riston Twitter rant, with former Forrester Research Director and Rockstar CMO Advisor Jeff Clark.
And finally, in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, Robert Rose, shares his latest thoughts on how much content is enough content and how to avoid the emotional turmoil of witnessing the editorial redline blood bath.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ian Lowe on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Essential Accessibilty
- One of the many Tweets from Mark Ritson about marketing qualifications
- Tuesday 2¢: Trusting the redlines
- The Content Advisory
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!