In this week’s episode, Ian Truscott joins Christine Bailey for a third dip into her new book. He chats to Jeff Clark former Principal Analyst for Marketing Operations at Forrester SiriusDecisions, and again retires to the virtual Rockstar CMO bar, with content marketing guru Robert Rose for a cocktail and a chat.
This week the doctor is again back in the house, as I am again joined by Dr. Christine Bailey, the CMO at Valitor, and take a third dip into her book “Customer Insight Strategies, How to Understand Your Audience and Create Remarkable Marketing” and we discuss insights for customer acquisition and retention.
This week’s interview is with an old colleague of mine, Jeff Clark former Principal Analyst for Marketing Operations at Forrester SiriusDecisions and now part of the band at Rockstar CMO Advisors. We chat about the role of the CMO, how to become more strategic and Jeff suggests an excellent candidate for the Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool.
Finally, I join Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar where we discuss what it means to partner, especially in marketing.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Dr. Christine Bailey on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Christine’s book: Customer Insight Strategies, How to Understand Your Audience and Create Remarkable Marketing
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
- The #FridayConcoction
Share this article