This week Ian Truscott shares some changes to this podcast as we join the Marketing Podcast network, and has an extended chat with Jason Falls, the man behind this marketing podcast supergroup.
When he is not founding podcast networks Jason is an award-winning strategist and widely read industry pundit. Jason has been noted as a top influencer in the social technology and marketing space by Forbes, Entrepreneur, Advertising Age and others. A 2014 Forbes article named him one of 10 business leaders all entrepreneurs should follow on Twitter, alongside Richard Branson, Mark Cuban, Tom Peters and Tony Hseih.
Jason is also the author of three books: Winfluence – Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand, No Bullshit Social Media: The All-Business, No-Hype Guide to Social Media Marketing and The Rebel’s Guide to Email Marketing and also founded SocialMediaExplorer.com, once recognised as the top marketing blog in the world according to AdAge’s Power 150.
In this interview, we learn about Jason’s career, influencer marketing in B2C and B2B, the Marketing Podcast Network and a lot about Bourbon.
Mentioned in this week’s episode
- Winfluence – Reframing Influencer Marketing to Ignite Your Brand by Jason Falls
- The Cornett marketing agency and their cool team page
- The Tagger Influencer Marketing platform
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- I’ve Got a Feeling by The Beatles on Spotify
- Show notes: Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Subscribe – We are available on all your favorite platforms, including Appleand Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!