This week Jeff Clark, former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester and Rockstar CMO Advisor, returns to discuss brand purpose.
The topic for the interview this week is voice marketing, and we are joined by Preston So, a product architect and strategist, a digital experience futurist, a developer advocate, and a three-time SXSW speaker. Preston is also an editor at A List Apart, a columnist for CMSWire, a contributor to Smashing Magazine. He is the author of three books, including Voice Content and Usability, which we discuss, based on his experience working with voice design since 2016.
Hope you enjoy this episode, here are all the links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Preston So on his website, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Preston’s book: Voice Content and Usability
- Preston’s writing on CMSWire
- More from Preston on A List Apart
- Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose: This Old Marketing podcast
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton,shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!