We start this episode with our final dive (for now) into the marketing greatest hits and pet peeves from the fabulous career of Julie Ogilvie, former VP Research Director from Sirrius Decisions/Forrester Research; this week, we discuss brand messaging.
This week’s interview is with Thomas Peham, VP of Marketing at Storyblok, a headless CMS vendor built for both the developer and the marketer. As you’ll hear, Thomas is a respected SaaS marketing expert, and he’s run his own ‘CMO as a Service’ consultancy, is the former Head of Growth at Usersnap, where he helped grow revenue by 10x and Dynatrace that successfully IPO’d in 2019. We talk about the challenges of bringing B2B SaaS solutions to market, content management, and advice for marketers looking to create their own freelance consultancy.
Our visit to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar this week finds Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, with a content marketing lesson from Hollywood.
I hope you enjoy this episode, and please visit these links:
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Julie Ogilvie on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Thomas Peham on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this weeks episode:
- Julie’s website: ChubbyCouple.media
- Headless CMS vendor: Storyblok
- Our previous episode discussing Storyblok funding with Cathy McKnight
- Joe Pulizzi and Robert Rose: This Old Marketing podcast
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton,shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!