In this week’s episode, Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark talk personalization in “One hit wonder or Wonderwall” he catches up with the Sales Sequence Optimizer, Jeff Swan, and again joins his content marketing guru Robert Rose in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar.
A full setlist starts with Ian talking about personalization with Rockstar CMO Advisor and former SiriusDecisions/Forrester Research Director Jeff Clark, as they decide whether it’s a One Hit Wonder or Wonderwall.
This week’s guest is Jeff Swan, founder of RevUp90, he is a 15-year sales and marketing veteran who loves to geek out on all things email, cold calling, sequences, and tech. He is passionate about turning SDRs and sales reps into prospecting machines with data, messaging, tools, and support. And, as you will hear, he clearly has a long-held passion for marketing.
And finally, Ian joins Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, for a cocktail and a wonderful discussion about why other marketers complain about us using the word “content”.
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Swan at RevUp90 , LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff’s article on creating a virtual sales floor when working from home
- Robert Rose at The Content Advisory, on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ian Truscott: Yes it’s called content
- The This Old Marketing Podcast
- The #FridayConcoction
- The Rockstar CMO FM previous episodes and show notes
The wonderful Piano Music is by Johnny Easton shared under a creative commons license.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!