In this week’s episode, our host Ian Truscott and Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester dive into the topic of marketing ROI, and Jeff shares his 5 f’in’ marketing ROI rules to live by.
Then, in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, shares a cocktail to end the week, where we should whisk the virtual bar away to and a topic for the week. This week our cocktail conversation laments the end end to organic social, and specifically Twitter. Robert shares some analysis he’s done at the Content Marketing Institute following their Content Marketing World event and how social engagement has changed.
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Payback by James Brownon YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!