Continuing last week’s topic Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, shares his approach to marketing technology, starting with capabilities.
We then wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and get transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who, over a cocktail, asks is content marketing now just marketing.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Ian’s Tuesday 2¢ Blog
- Robert’s company: The Content Advisory
- Robert’s latest book on Amazon.com
- You can see Robert at Content Marketing World
- The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- More than Machines by Bush on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!