Jeff Clark, our resident Rockstar CMO strategic advisor and former Research Director at SiriusDecisions/Forrester, turns the tables on Ian as this week Ian share’s his top 5 F’in’ marketing tools B2B marketers need and Jeff gives his opinion.
As usual we wind down the week in the Rockstar CMO virtual bar and get transported away with Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory, who, over a cocktail shares on a thought on focusing on getting better at what you are good at and not your weaknesses and how AI can help.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter and LinkedIn
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Ian’s Tuesday 2¢ Blog
- Strength-Based Leadership – The book from Gallup
- Robert’s company: The Content Advisory
- Robert’s latest book on Amazon.com
- The Content Advisory Blog
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a Creative Commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Man Machine by Robbie Williams on YouTube
Please get in touch if you have any thoughts or suggestions on the topics we discuss.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!