This week Jeff Clark Rockstar CMO Strategy Advisor and former Forrester Research Director turns the tables on host Ian Truscott to discuss the 5 F’in’ fundamentals of content marketing, as he asks the questions.
Sarah Kimmel, VP of Research at Simpler Media Group, returns to continue to dive into a new report from CMSWire, The State of the CMO – Insights from the 2023 Annual Chief Marketing Officer Survey, based on a survey of more than 700 current marketing leaders and nearly 300 aspiring marketing leaders across a broad sample of industries and company sizes.
Sarah leads the CMSWire INSIGHTS and Reworked INSIGHTS research, covering various topics, including customer experience, marketing leadership, employee experience and modern HR leadership. Sarah has 20+ years of experience in original research across a broad range of technology, HR and Learning and development topics.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Jeff Clark on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Sarah Kimmel on LinkedIn
- Robert Rose on LinkedIn, Twitter and his website
As mentioned in this week’s episode:
- The Rockstar CMO Swimming Pool
- The State of the CMO – Insights from the 2023 Annual Chief Marketing Officer Survey
- Robert Rose’s regular column on the Content Marketing Institute Blog – Rose Colored Glasses
- Robert’s Experience Advisors Community
- Robert’s podcast with Joe Pulizzi This Old Marketing
- The Beat Newsletter
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- We’ll be right back by Stienski & Mass Media – on YouTube
- Milkshake by Kelis – on YouTube
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices
Ready to rock?
Join hundreds of your peers and get your weekly fix of marketing street knowledge from the Rockstar CMO community.
Share this article