This week as his regular guest Jeff Clark is away, Ian Truscott is joined by Cathy McKnight, VP of Strategy and Consulting and Chief Solver of Problems with The Content Advisory and they discuss the seven things to consider in building a bedrock for long-term digital success, based on a presentation Cathy gave at the recent Content Tech event.
Ian’s guest is James Scherer, VP of Growth at content marketing agency Codeless. As you’ll hear he has been a writer, editor, and inbound marketer since 2013, and loves to see brands grow through content. They chat about his role as VP of Growth, content marketing and the pillar and post content strategy James implements with his clients.
Finally, we retire to the Rockstar CMO virtual bar, where Robert Rose, Chief Trouble Maker at The Content Advisory discusses knowing what you don’t know over a cocktail in the virtual Rockstar CMO bar.
- Ian Truscott on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Cathy McKnight on LinkedIn and Twitter
- James Scherer on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Robert Rose on Twitter, LinkedIn, and The Content Advisory
Mentioned in this week’s episode:
- Content Tech
- Cathy’s article Navigating the Content Iceberg
- Cathy’s podcast: Unchartered Journeys
- The Johari Window Model on Wikipedia
- Robert’s The Content Advisory Blog
- Robert & Cathy’s latest project: Experience Advisory
- Rockstar CMO on the web, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Previous episodes and all show notes: Rockstar CMO FM
- Rockstar CMO Advisors
- Piano Music is by Johnny Easton, shared under a creative commons license
- Stienski & Mass Media – We’ll be right back on YouTube
- Lessons in Love by Level 42 on Spotify
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoicesShare this article
Get In Touch
If you are looking for more marketing street knowledge and would like to setup an advisory, or have any feedback, get in touch!